Your reliable customer sheet metal fabrication supplier in China
For the overseas buyers, Boyan Manufacturing is striving to supply the best sourcing experience for Sheet Metal Fabrication parts and assemblies from China. With our engineering professionals, we are capable of offering from-start-to-finish services like DFM, packaging design, and shipping arrangement.
Sheet metal fabrication service in China
Selecting the right people is the key
Selecting an overseas sheet metal manufacturer could be an overwhelming task. There may be many metrics you want to take in evaluating your suppliers, but above all, it is most important that the people you choose to work with are likely-minded, easy to communicate, hard-working, and fully dedicated to their tasks.
Our 3 ways to ensure your sourcing experience...
(You may take these metrics for evaluating new suppliers)
Design evaluation and DFM
Before starting a project, we will evaluate your drawings and check whether your design is ready for shop floor production:
- Bend radius, bend relief, hole diameter, hole to hole distance, hole to edge distance, and more;
- The dimensional and geometrical tolerances. They have to be achievable and yet ensure proper functioning;
- What kind of issues may arise in the manufacturing of this kind of product.
By doing so, we are showing you that all details have been checked, and we have experience in similar products.
Detailed QC reports
While in production or before shipment, we will send you detailed QC reports, which may include the dimensional report, material certificates, and more (like salt spray test report and so forth).
- When we do the dimensional inspection, we list a range of the multiple readings. This will take a lot more time but makes the inspection result much more reliable.
- Taking measurements is a skillful job, it requires understanding how dimensions are interrelated and full comprehension of how the product is assembled and functioning. Only trained personnel will be assigned to do this job.
Pictures and videos to show details
- We also send high-resolution pictures to show details of the product;
- Sometimes videos will be a more effective way because pictures are less complete in showing details;
- Text messages will come along with the pictures and videos to explain what information we want to present to you;
- We recommend using online chatting tools (like WhatsApp, Skype, and WeChat) to send and receive pictures and videos.
We have our quality inspection personnel in place and will not let flawed products shipped to you.
Our capabilities related to sheet metal fabrication
- Cutting (laser, plasma, water jet)
- CNC machining (for tight tolerance)
- Bending, forming, deep drawing
- Welding (Tig, Mig, resistance)
- Powder coating
- Wet painting
- Hot-dip galvanizing
- Cold-Rolled Steel, Hot-Rolled Steel
- Stainless steel
- Thickness 0.15-20 mm
- Weatherproof outdoor enclosure
- Standard server racks
- Custom racks and brackets
- Stamping molds
A factory tour
Whether you have a complex product to source, or your quality requirements are a bit challenging to average Chinese factories, we are here to get them done, with less spending of money and time.
CNC Press Brake
For high production volume. It has some constraints in its applicabilities
Traditional Press Brake
For low-volume productions. It has more flexibility in manufacturing because it is human-operated.
Fully Enclosed Laser Cutting Machine
Maximin thickness: 25 mm CRS
Traditional Laser Cutting Machine
Maximum thickness: 16mm CRS
Quality Inspection Equipment
A brief introduction of sheet metal fabrication processes
- Most sheet metal parts are made from flat metal sheets. The first step is to cut the sheets to designed sizes and shapes, these are called the blanks.
- Laser cutting is mostly used nowadays due to its high precision, short turn-around time, and low cost. There are other metal cutting techniques, like plasma cutting, water jet cutting.
- If you want to further lower the cost, shearing and stamping can also be used to produce blanks, but only in large volume productions.
- The leftover material will be wasted. It is critical to choose the right size of the metal sheets, so as to minimize material waste and lower production costs.