Boyan Manufacturing Solutions limited
Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication
Expert Service in China
For our overseas buyers, Boyan Manufacturing is striving to supply the best sourcing experience for Sheet Metal Fabrication parts and assemblies from China. With our engineering professionals, we are capable of offering from-start-to-finish services like Design For Manufacturing, packaging design, and shipping arrangement.
Our typical sheet metal products
Our capabilities related to sheet metal fabrication
- Cutting (laser, plasma, water jet)
- Turret punching
- CNC machining (for tight tolerance)
- Bending, forming, deep drawing
- Welding (Tig, Mig, resistance)
- Powder coating
- Wet painting
- Hot-dip galvanizing
- Cold-Rolled Steel, Hot-Rolled Steel
- Stainless steel
- Thickness 0.15-20 mm
- Weatherproof outdoor enclosure
- Standard server racks
- Custom racks and brackets
- Stamping molds
How do we ensure a quality job?
Design for manufacturing services
Before starting a project, we will evaluate your drawings and check whether your design is ready for shop floor production:
- Bend radius, bend relief, hole diameter, hole to hole distance, hole to edge distance, and more;
- The dimensional and geometrical tolerances. They have to be achievable and yet ensure proper functioning;
- What kind of issues may arise in the manufacturing of this kind of product.
By doing so, we are showing you that all details have been checked, and we have experience in similar products.
Detailed QC reports
While in production or before shipment, we will send you detailed QC reports, which may include the dimensional report, material certificates, and more (like salt spray test report and so forth).
We will also send you pictures and videos so you can be kept most up-to-date. When you receive the products, they will be just like what you have expected.
Packaging and loading plan design
- The thin sheet metal parts must be properly packed to avoid possible damage during handling and shipping. Otherwise, they can be easily bent. warped or scratched.
- For full container load, we will design the best loading plan so as to put more products into the container, this will save the shipping cost, and keep things clean and arranged during loading.
Whether you have a complex product to source, or your quality requirements are a bit challenging for average Chinese factories, we are here to get them done, with less spending of money and time.
A factory tour
Automatic Panel Bender
For high production volume, but It has narrower applications due to constraints
Traditional Press Brake
For low-volume productions. It has more flexibility in manufacturing because it is human-operated.
Fully Enclosed Laser Cutting Machine
Maximin thickness: 25 mm CRS
Traditional Laser Cutting Machine
Maximum thickness: 16mm CRS
Quality Inspection Equipment
A brief introduction of sheet metal fabrication processes
- Most sheet metal parts are made from flat metal sheets. The first step is to cut the sheets to designed sizes and shapes, these are called the blanks.
- Laser cutting is mostly used nowadays due to its high precision, short turn-around time, and low cost. There are other metal cutting techniques, like plasma cutting, water jet cutting.
- If you want to further lower the cost, shearing and stamping can also be used to produce blanks, but only in large volume productions.
- The leftover material will be wasted. It is critical to choose the right size of the metal sheets, so as to minimize material waste and lower production costs.